Images from our Aigas course in June 2017, running clock- wise through 360 degrees:
1. Northern marsh orchids.
2. Common lizard, a very pregnant female.
3. Whinchat, a highlight of our week.
4. The lovely Katie Hatton, field officer at Aigas, preparing food for our late-visiting badger at no. 12.
5. Ptarmigans ... well next year!
6. Vestal cuckoo bee in Lucy's wonderful gardens at Aigas.
7. Oblong-leaved Sundew, a plant with a taste for flesh.
8. Rachel the senior education officer at Aigas pointing out to the gorgeous Gail (in my blue cap) and the rest of us, a golden eagle chick on its eyrie.
© Mark Cocker 2013